Thursday, January 31, 2019

Throwback Thursday


I had the opportunity to go see the Newsboys United tour when they came into GR in November. WOW!!!!! Goes down as one of the best concerts I've ever been to. They sang a lot of their new songs, but also sang a bunch of their older songs.....the ones I grew up on. I knew every song they sang.......except one. I had never heard the song "Lost the Plot" from their 1996 album "Take Me to Your Leader". That song has stuck with me for the last 3 months. The message of the song and the video they had going on in the background took my breath away, and I haven't been able to get it off my mind since. That message is as relevant today as it was then. I hope the message of this song speaks as much to you as it has me. The song is old, the video is new......so it still counts as a throwback, right? 😀









No comments:

New Release

Today's new release is from Jeremy Camp. His new cd "The Story's Not Over" is now in store. Stop on by and grab a copy. 😊...