Hey Music Fans
Sorry about this late posting. aah the wonders of technology.
Anyways here are the new releases for August 11th :)
Page 1:New Releases 081109 Page 1
Page 2: New Releases 081109 Page 2
Page 3: New Releases 081109 Page 3
Welcome to the Baker Book House Music Blog! We've got new release info, reviews, and artist features.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Release
Today's new release is from Jeremy Camp. His new cd "The Story's Not Over" is now in store. Stop on by and grab a copy. 😊...
-
This is a song I remember my Mom playing all the time when I was a kid. It's the song that got me interested playing the violin.😀 I und...
-
Power 91.9 WDPW: The People's Choice is a sweet radio station plays amazing gospel music and has great DJs with great shows! Their we...
-
And todays blast from the past............."Big House" courtesy of Audio Adrenaline.
No comments:
Post a Comment