Power 91.9 WDPW: The People's Choice is a sweet radio station plays amazing gospel music and has great DJs with great shows!
Their website is also a great resource to find new music videos, concerts in the area, and to find out their most played songs! You will be sad if you don't check it out!
Welcome to the Baker Book House Music Blog! We've got new release info, reviews, and artist features.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Release
Today's new release is from Jeremy Camp. His new cd "The Story's Not Over" is now in store. Stop on by and grab a copy. ๐...
-
This is a song I remember my Mom playing all the time when I was a kid. It's the song that got me interested playing the violin.๐ I und...
-
Relient K - The Birds and the Bee Sides Introducing... • 26 total tracks • 13 brand new songs • 13 B-Sides (never released to retail) • Conf...
-
Today's new release is from Jeremy Camp. His new cd "The Story's Not Over" is now in store. Stop on by and grab a copy. ๐...

No comments:
Post a Comment