Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nate Glasper and iLive2Praize Ministries Visits

On Saturday, we had a great time getting to know Nate and iLive2Praize. Nate is simply a man living out his call to ministry. This is evident by his songs that he writes and the words that he says. On Saturday, the audience was involved with singing along and with questions that they had for him. One of the questions that the audience had for him was where he got his ministry's name from. His ministry's name and the ministry itself was inspired by Judith Mcallister's song Lifestyle of Worship.

"May the life that I live reflect Your glory
May the words that I speak honor Your name
May the thoughts that I think be pleasing unto You
May my life be a praise unto You Lord"

Nate desires to be in the presence of God everyday. His active ministry reflects this. The ministry exists to impact the world by offering true ministry to reflect God's glory. Ministry in both song and action. Coming up Nate will be heading to Haiti to help in restoring an orphanage that Grace for the Nations Church, which Nate is a part, has been sponsoring for 8 years now. This praise music is one "that will touch the heart of God". If you want to know more about Nate and iLive2Praise Ministries check out their website at ilive2praize.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Man Of God! God Is going to use you to advance his Kingdom with your songs of deliverance and devotion! Continue to be a yielded vessel for Christ sake and let you light so shine!

Love the "acoustic" version of Hallelujuah!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to hearing more from this artist! Definitely has a heart after the things of God. The worship was sincere

Anonymous said...

I wish I was able to make this event. I look to support my brother in all of his endeavors. He is truly a blessed man of God, who is able to minister to all nations of people. Keep your eye out for him in the future, because God has great things in store.

Anonymous said...

I was there....it was a great experience. Nate Glasper and Ilive2praize is an awsome ministry that ministers accross cultural, social and denominational lines. Great music, great anointing, great presence.

Dave Newsome said...

Wow...what a tremendous blessing. I was so enriched spiritually listening to this Man of God. The worship experience was awesome. Brother Nate's music was so soothing and ushered us into a such an atmosphere of worship.

I have given some of his CDs out as gifts. They have blessed each of the recipients.

I pray God's abundant blessings on Nate and I Live to Praise. Thanks Baker for the showcase.

New Release

Today's new release is from Jeremy Camp. His new cd "The Story's Not Over" is now in store. Stop on by and grab a copy. 😊...