As we begin the Christmas season, I thought what better way than to participate in the church's liturgy of Advent. The first purple candle of Advent is the prophecy candle that represents hope and expectation. We are hoping for the Savior of prophecy to come and redeem us. Now I don't know about you, but when I have good news it is really hard to keep it to myself. David Crowder*Band has a new Christmas album this year and on that CD is the song "Go Tell It on the Mountain." The fun part of that song is that Crowder gives it some bluegrass flavor. Even better is that on their last tour as a band, 7 Tour, they performed that song. Yay!
Welcome to the Baker Book House Music Blog! We've got new release info, reviews, and artist features.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Release
Today's new release is from Jeremy Camp. His new cd "The Story's Not Over" is now in store. Stop on by and grab a copy. 😊...
-
This is a song I remember my Mom playing all the time when I was a kid. It's the song that got me interested playing the violin.😀 I und...
-
Power 91.9 WDPW: The People's Choice is a sweet radio station plays amazing gospel music and has great DJs with great shows! Their we...
-
And todays blast from the past............."Big House" courtesy of Audio Adrenaline.
No comments:
Post a Comment