Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Great Gungor Gathering - Review


On Wednesday, we had the honour of the Gungor band come in and hang out with us for a while. I always love it when the live version of songs and singing are better than the recorded. It is always nice to go see different artists in concert, but I think that it makes the music even more richer when you get to know the artists a little bit better. When artists go to different store and do an in-store (even if it is not at Baker Book House) I greatly encourage you to go and sometimes see a different side of the artists. What I love about the time that different artists come to a more relaxed setting if the opportunity to ask them questions and express how much a certain song means to you. I know for a fact that artists love hearing from their fans, and in-stores are a great chance to do this. If ever you have questions or comments for an artist that is coming in to our store, but you are unavailable to come just send me an email (music@bakerbookstore.com) and I will talk to the artist for you and then let you know what they say. What I reflect back from Wednesday was these three things: Amazing talent, amazing people, and amazing God.

No comments:

New Release

Today's new release is from Jeremy Camp. His new cd "The Story's Not Over" is now in store. Stop on by and grab a copy. 😊...