Thursday, December 23, 2010

Some Exciting News for Francesca Battistelli Fans!

Francesca Battistelli's sophomore album is due to come out March 1st!!!
I'm not the only one who is excited about this new release- check out Francesca's own thoughts about her new album:


Dear friends and fans,


I am THRILLED to share with you this exciting news: my new album is finished and coming to you in 2011!! It's been such an incredible journey since the release of my first album My Paper Heart and I had a blast working with Ian Eskelin again for this new project. Your support means the world to me and since I absolutely cannot wait for you to hear these new songs, you can hear my upcoming single "This Is The Stuff" on below. Be sure to listen for it on your favorite Christian radio station in January. I wrote this about the day-to-day "stuff" that can get under my skin but ultimately God uses to work in my life.


One last thing… I'd love to hear what "stuff" drives you crazy! So be sure to tweet @francescamusic with whatever the "stuff" for you is with the tag #thisisthestuff. Each week I'll pick five responses and feature on my website. Can't wait to read your responses!


- Francesca

No comments:

New Release

Today's new release is from Jeremy Camp. His new cd "The Story's Not Over" is now in store. Stop on by and grab a copy. 😊...