Thursday, February 15, 2018

Michael W. Smith - A Million Lights


"A Million Lights” was sort of lyrically inspired by my fascination with space. I’ve just been enamored by stars and galaxies and supernovas, the whole deal. I wrote this melody first to “A Million Lights” and I felt like it was a really contagious melody. Kyle Lee got involved in the production side and the writing side and he came up with the beautiful title “A Million Lights” and that’s just kinda what the songs about. When I think about space and I think about the song you know, the heavens declare the glory of God. It’s just mind boggling how big just our universe is and who knows how many more universes there are. It’s just incredible. It’s not hard for me to have a worship experience just walking outside and looking up at the sky. – Michael W. Smith

    

His CD "A Million Lights" releases in stores tomorrow, February 16, 2018. 

A Million Lights

No comments:

New Release

Today's new release is from Jeremy Camp. His new cd "The Story's Not Over" is now in store. Stop on by and grab a copy. 😊...