Thursday, February 22, 2018

Remembering Billy Graham


I heard on someone on the radio this morning make the comment that every one, in one way or another, has had their lives touched by Rev. Billy Graham. My Mom came to know the Lord 30 years ago through watching a Billy Graham revival on TV, while up with a fussy baby in the middle of the night. If the Lord hadn't used Rev. Graham to speak to my Mom's heart that night, my life would have been so different. I am so thankful for his heart for the unsaved, for always speaking truth, and even though he never met my family, for allowing God to use him to change the life of my family and millions of others around the world. 

Found this video that CCM Magazine put together as a tribute to his life. Thought is was very fitting for this blog.





No comments:

New Release

Today's new release is from Jeremy Camp. His new cd "The Story's Not Over" is now in store. Stop on by and grab a copy. 😊...