Saturday, June 18, 2011

Daniel Marsalese was Melodious!

Now I know that two weeks have passed since Daniel Marsalese can and did an acoustic set for our store. You would not believe the problems that I had with the video editing. To keep a long and emotional story short, there were problems with blonde moments, and then there were glorious, stress-relieving solutions.
      Daniel Marsalese is a talented musician who can play various instruments and can compose melodious sounding songs. Daniel played for us on his guitar and harmonica, while accompanying him was a talented cellist, Kayleigh. The song that they played was from his debut album, Pages of a Book. Needless to say my videos taken on my camera do not compare to the sound of a live performance. I encourage you if you ever get the chance to hear Daniel Marsalese live to do so. The impression that I get from Daniel is that he is not just playing music, but he is orchestrating a sound that is pleasing to the ear.


Now as a special treat here is another video...

No comments:

New Release

Today's new release is from Jeremy Camp. His new cd "The Story's Not Over" is now in store. Stop on by and grab a copy. 😊...